S&P 500’s Closer Link With Dollar Seen Lasting: Chart of the DayDavid Wilson
Closer ties between the performance of U.S. stocks and the dollar may persist until the early stages of the next bear market for shares, according to Michael Shaoul, chief executive officer of Marketfield Asset Management LLC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans