Mobilicity to Buy Radio Waves in Auction With C$65M FinancingGerrit De Vynck
Mobilicity, a Canadian wireless carrier currently in creditor protection, plans to buy new radio airwaves with the help of a C$65 million ($52.4 million) debt offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone