Largest Russian Steelmaker Sees 2% Gain in Steel Demand in 2015Andrey Lemeshko
OAO Novolipetsk Steel, which last year became Russia’s largest steelmaker by output, expects global demand for the metal to expand this year even as China slows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’