Serbia Won’t Follow Hungary, Croatia to Ease Franc Loan BurdenGordana Filipovic
Serbia won’t fix the dinar against the Swiss franc or impose industrywide solutions for borrowers as it tries to prevent a surge in bad loans and avoid undermining public finances after the franc’s surge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day