U.K. Tories Take Poll Lead as Election Enters Final 100 DaysRobert Hutton and Alex Morales
With 100 days until the U.K. general election, Prime Minister David Cameron’s Conservatives took the lead in three polls, while opposition leader Ed Miliband returned his campaign focus to the National Health Service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing