China Prisons Under Scrutiny After Inmate Extorts Sex From WomenBloomberg News
China’s management of its prisons was thrown into the spotlight after a news website report detailing how an inmate extorted money and sex from women he met via mobile phone prompted national attention.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing