Precious Metals Coveted Once More as Draghi Acts: CommoditiesLuzi Ann Javier
Investors’ desire for precious metals is deepening after Mario Draghi’s $1.2 trillion pledge drove gold to a five-month high and silver to the brink of a bull market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks