Chris Christie Touts Conservative Bona Fides in Iowa Speech
DES MOINES, Iowa—Chris Christie did his best Saturday to burnish his social-conservative street credentials to a packed house in Iowa, arguing his success in a blue state shows the party's opposition to abortion isn't a detriment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's