Ernie Banks, Chicago Cub Who Wanted to ‘Play Two,’ Dies at 83Laurence Arnold
Ernie Banks, who was known to declare “Let’s play two!” as the enthusiastic All-Star infielder for one of professional baseball’s most beloved and bedeviled teams, the Chicago Cubs, has died. He was 83.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure