Belichick Says Patriots Followed Rules 100% Amid Ball InquiryJoe Sabo
New England Patriots Coach Bill Belichick says the National Football League team followed the rules “100 percent” amid a probe into potentially deflated footballs during its Jan. 18 conference championship game against the Indianapolis Colts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts