WHO Says Its Ebola Response Will Run Out of Money Next MonthSimeon Bennett
A shortage of money and personnel threatens to derail progress against West Africa’s Ebola epidemic, as health officials race to stop the outbreak before the onset of the region’s rainy season in April, the World Health Organization said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders