MSF Says Two Injured After Sudanese Jet Bombed Its HospitalEric Ombok
A Sudanese fighter jet bombed a hospital in the country’s Southern Kordofan region run by Medecins Sans Frontieres, injuring two people and forcing the suspension of services, according to the medical charity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself