London Home-Value Gains Slow as High Prices Deter BuyersPatrick Gower and Neil Callanan
London’s home-value gains slowed to an annualized rate of about 5 percent during the fourth quarter as high prices and restrictions on mortgage lending cooled the market, Hometrack said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's