Keppel Corp. Offers $2.4 Billion to Buy Out Real Estate UnitKyunghee Park, Pooja Thakur and Joyce Koh
Keppel Corp., the world’s biggest builder of offshore oil rigs, offered to buy out its real estate unit Keppel Land Ltd. for as much as S$3.23 billion ($2.4 billion), saying it will help diversify revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders