Arrest of Indonesian Anti-Corruption Official Sparks ProtestRieka Rahadiana
Indonesia’s police arrested a board member of the country’s Corruption Eradication Commission, 10 days after the anti-graft agency named President Joko Widodo’s choice for policy chief as a suspect.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020