HP, Investors Revise Autonomy Claims Accord in Third TryKaren Gullo
Hewlett-Packard Co., having failed twice to win court approval for its settlement with shareholders over the botched Autonomy Corp. acquisition, is going for a third try with a new accord shielding executives from blame over the almost $9 billion debacle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day