A Nobel Economist's Sensible Solution to Inequality
Soft-spoken economist Robert Shiller was overshadowed today in a televised debate on inequality in Davos that pitted an African woman in traditional garb against a pair of European captains of industry in business suits. But it was Shiller, the Nobel laureate from Yale University, who had the best idea for narrowing the yawning gap between rich and poor--his own brand of financial engineering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020