Worst Is Yet to Come for Russia, Billionaire Deripaska SaysAnton Doroshev and Anatoly Medetsky
Investor confidence about Russia is deteriorating as the country grapples with sanctions over the conflict in Ukraine and the decline in oil prices, United Company Rusal President Oleg Deripaska said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’