World Trade’s 85th Floor Offices Open to Small FirmsDavid M. Levitt
For as little as $750 a month, a quarter of the rent of a typical Manhattan apartment, up-and-coming companies will be able to set up shop on the 85th story of New York’s 1 World Trade Center skyscraper.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's