Vodafone Names Sood Head of Indian Unit, Succeeding PietersBianca Vázquez Toness and Amy Thomson
Vodafone Group Plc named Sunil Sood the chief executive of its Indian unit, succeeding Marten Pieters as the leader of one of the U.K. company’s fastest growing markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin