Lukoil Billionaire Boss Alekperov to Keep Dividend Plan in 2015Stephen Bierman and Elena Mazneva
OAO Lukoil, Russia’s second-largest crude producer, will stick to its dividend strategy this year, while cutting investments after crude prices entered a bear market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day