Jollibee to Seek PE Partner for U.S. Fast-Food PurchaseIan Sayson
Jollibee Foods Corp., the largest Philippine restaurant operator, plans to team up with a private equity or fund partner in a bid to acquire a U.S.-based fast-food company with a market value of at least $1 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single