Ford Seeks Silicon Valley Credibility With Office BeanbagsBloomberg News
Ford Motor Co. Chief Executive Officer Mark Fields said the second-largest U.S. automaker needs a presence in the heart of the technology industry to be a part of Northern California’s innovative culture.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders