Five Charts On a New China And What That Means For Everyone Else
China’s long transition from a closed, state-run economy to a more open and market-driven model has new helmsmen in President Xi Jinping and Premier Li Keqiang. With China joining the U.S. in the plus-$10 trillion GDP club, Beijing’s shifts have big implications for the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks