U.S. Stocks Drop Amid UPS Earnings; Dollar DeclinesStephen Kirkland and Jeremy Herron
U.S. stocks fell, trimming the first weekly advance of 2015, as disappointing results from United Parcel Service Inc. overshadowed optimism central-bank stimulus will boost global growth. European equities rose with government bonds, while the euro sank to an 11-year low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself