Apple CEO Cook Gets $9.22 Million in Pay as Stock Reaches RecordTim Higgins
Apple Inc. Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook received compensation valued at $9.22 million last year, more than double his pay in 2013, as optimism for new products pushed the iPhone maker’s stock to a record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single