Telefonica Said to Have Weighed Stake Sale to QatarisManuel Baigorri, Rodrigo Orihuela and Dinesh Nair
Telefonica SA, the Spanish carrier in talks to sell its U.K. mobile-phone business to Hutchison Whampoa Ltd., also considered selling a stake in itself to Qatar’s sovereign-wealth fund to help cut debt, three people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day