SABMiller Lager Sales Unexpectedly Fall on China SlowdownMatthew Boyle
SABMiller Plc, the world’s second-biggest brewer, reported an unexpected drop in third-quarter beer volume as sales were held back by falling demand in China and a decline in Colombia, its biggest market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’