RBS Middle East Debt Markets Head Keijzer Said to LeaveSamuel Potter, Matthew Martin and Arif Sharif
Royal Bank of Scotland Plc’s head of debt capital markets for the Middle East and Africa, Jacco Keijzer, left the bank, three people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day