Limitless Says 85% of Creditors Agreed to Extend Debt DeadlineZainab Fattah and Matthew Martin
Limitless LLC got approval from about 85 percent of its creditors for a three-month extension to a loan payment due last month. The Dubai-based property developer is seeking to change terms on $1.2 billion of debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing