Iraq Calls for Summit of Oil Producers to Discuss Price SlumpMaher Chmaytelli
Iraqi Vice President Ayad Allawi called for a meeting of Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and producers elsewhere to discuss how to push up oil prices and respond to the rise of shale oil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards