Turkey’s Mars Cinema Group Said Talking to Banks on SaleIsobel Finkel, Ercan Ersoy and Dinesh Nair
Mars Entertainment, Turkey’s largest cinema chain, is in talks to hire an investment bank to manage a sale of the company, according to four people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock