Serbia Expects IMF Deal to Be Approved by Feb. 23, Vujovic SaysLenka Ponikelska and Gordana Filipovic
Serbia and the International Monetary Fund will finalize details of a precautionary loan agreement next month as the government struggles to restore growth and the country faces a second year of economic contraction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap