S&P Unit Said Nearing Suspension Was at Heart of InfightMatt Robinson
Standard & Poor’s commercial-mortgage unit, which is facing an imminent one-year suspension, was the venue for an internal battle over the company’s ill-fated effort to tighten its ratings standards.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's