Oettinger Sees Fair Compromise on Possible Google TaxStephanie Bodoni and Hans Nichols
The European Union is discussing “pragmatic solutions” on what would be the fairest outcome for intellectual property owners, publishers and the services offered by Google Inc., the EU’s digital economy chief said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock