What Orrin Hatch Thinks About Obama's SOTU Tax Plan
U.S. Senator Orrin Hatch, a Republican from Utah and chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, talks about the outlook U.S. tax policy and trade rules. Hatch speaks with Peter Cook on Bloomberg Television's "Market Makers."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks