Mike Huckabee Takes His War on Beyonce to The Daily Show
If Mike Huckabee's book tour for God, Gun, Grits and Gravy was meant to advance the culture war, it's been working. Early readers of the book focused on an early section about “the culture of crude,” and how Huckabee criticized the Obama family for being “BFFs” with Jay Z and Beyonce. “With the First Lady so concerned about making sure her daughters' bellies don't ingest unhealthy food,” he wrote, “how can she let their brains ingest obnoxious and toxic mental poison in the form of song lyrics?”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States