How the White House Picks State of the Union Guests
Sitting tonight with Michelle Obama at the State of the Union address will be Nicole Hernandez Hammer, who’s your average American mom. From South Florida. Who’s a climate scientist. And was born in Guatemala. To a Cuban father.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks