Globe’s Hot Spots Are Quickly Forgotten by Oil TradersBen Sharples and Sharon Cho
Back when oil traded at $115 a barrel in June, traders were talking about the fighting in places like Iraq, Ukraine and Libya as part of the reason it was so high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself