BofA Profited on Swiss Currency Swings, CEO Moynihan Tells CNBCElizabeth Dexheimer
Bank of America Corp. profited on swings in the price of Switzerland’s currency after the nation’s central bank allowed the franc to trade freely against the euro, Chief Executive Officer Brian T. Moynihan said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks