The Simple Reason People Keep Going to Davos
Imagine you're a multibillionaire or mega-chief executive officer. This time of year you're luxuriating in the Caribbean or the Seychelles, toes buried in the warm sand. Except, no: You're actually slip-sliding on the sidewalks of Davos, Switzerland, hurrying to an earnest discussion of climate change or youth obesity or secular stagnation. The ski slopes of Davos are bare because everyone in town is nerding out.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion