Times Seeks India Takeovers to Vie With Google for AdsBianca Vázquez Toness
The Times of India Group, owner of the world’s largest English-language newspaper by circulation, plans to acquire companies as it competes with Google Inc. and Facebook Inc. for local online advertising revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's