On MLK Day, Biden Addresses Police-Minority Relations
Vice President Joe Biden addressed the rift between minority communities and police forces on Monday in a Martin Luther King Jr. Day speech in his home state of Delaware. "There's no reason on Earth we cannot repair the breach," Biden said, according to the News Journal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Even a $31 Million Hack Couldn't Keep Bitcoin Down
- Asia's Richest Banker Spots a Once-in-a-Lifetime Opportunity
- Millions of Patients Face Pain and Withdrawal as Opioid Prescriptions Plummet