Burgundy 2013 Prices Stabilize or Drop Amid Tight SupplyGuy Collins
Prices for 2013 vintage Burgundy wines going on sale now are holding stable or declining relative to the peaks reached in 2012 even as supplies remain tight after cold, wet weather reduced yields for the fourth straight year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts