Bank Losses From Swiss Currency Surprise Seen MountingElena Logutenkova
The $400 million of cumulative losses that Citigroup Inc., Deutsche Bank AG and Barclays Plc are said to have suffered from the Swiss central bank’s decision to end the cap on the franc may be followed by others in coming days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?