Suitmaker Zegna Tears Up Budget as SNB Shock Clouds ViewAndrew Roberts
Ermenegildo Zegna, head of the Italian luxury suitmaker that bears his name, is tearing up his 2015 budget after the Swiss National Bank unexpectedly removed the cap on the franc last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts