Hutchison Said to Weigh Acquiring O2 in U.K. From TelefonicaMatthew Campbell, Amy Thomson and Vinicy Chan
Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. is exploring a purchase of Telefonica SA’s wireless unit O2 in the U.K. as billionaire Li Ka-shing’s company weighs expansion in Europe, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single