Alibaba-Backed Website Meituan Raises $700 Million in FinancingLulu Yilun Chen
Meituan.com, the Chinese group-discount website backed by Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., raised $700 million from unidentified investors, with Chief Executive Officer Wang Xing saying it’s now worth $7 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin