Colombia Agency Says Study to Check Oil Industry CompetitivenessAndrew Willis
The Colombian government will decide on the potential need for measures to aid oil companies, based on the conclusions of an independent study, according to the Andean nation´s hydrocarbons agency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts