Solar Power to Buy 4.3 Megawatts of Projects in Italy From CECEPEhren Goossens
Solar Power Inc., a renewable-energy developer backed by China’s LDK Solar Co., agreed to buy solar projects in Italy for 12.5 million euros ($14.4 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt